Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Motivation + Determination(Support) = Success

Motivation + Determination wif a pinch of support = Success

That is my motto for...losing weight...

Yup, I'm tryin my very best to shed those unwanted fats thats been accumulatin inside me eversince I launched my baby-makin factory...

I know its not easy...It has never been an easy job for me...N I know mesti ada suara2 yg pasti berkata...nanti mengandung lagi...Factory dah shut down dah...Not saying that I'm goin against Qada' n refuse to haf more but really ar...at de moment 3 is really enuf...We have impose a strict family rule that we need to follow n to ensure that de rule works, we have been religiously stockin up on our top-secret product...

Back to my losin weight regime...yup I'm currently on it...Been doing it eversince de start of Ramadhan...Since its fasting mth, I dont really have to crash dietin or skippin meals...So wat do I eat for Sahur...my Sahur is normally cornflakes(juz plain cornflakes aje tau, no coco crunch ke or any flavoured cereals)wif either full cream milk or low in fat milk(adults aje bole amik, budak2 muz take real milk tau utk tumbesaranlah katakan, betul tak bik?hehehehe)...As for breakin fast, I try to avoid or eat less carbo...So when do I exercise? I will do my exercise an hour or half an hour before breakin fast...I will run ard my mom's neighbourhood n also climbin up de stairs all de way to de 7th floor(my mom's hse). By de time I reach home feelin tired or thirsty, I dont have to wait that very long to break my fast...

So have I been losin weights??? Hehehe...adalah dlm 5 nak masuk 6kg gitu...maybe some of u dont find it a big deal but it is to me...n maybe some of u might not noticed it but hey I've actually managed to lose 5kg you know...I hope to stick wif my regime even after Ramadhan n continue losin those unwanted fats...Actually kan, sesiapa pun bole ada motivation...determination tu a bit hardlah eh...ppl will always come up wif 101 reasons why they hate to exercise...so wif that comes my hubby's support...He is my support pillowlah...We used to run 6 rounds ard de stadium together but now not anymorelah eh, coz he needs to look after de kids when I'm runnin...

Hari raya is fast approachin...Hopefully I'm able to resist de temptation of de kuihs(kuih makmur n batang buruk my favourite!!!) n of coz de evil gaseous drinks(accordin to bibik, a glass of coke is equivalent to 6 spoons of sugar)...So eat healthy be healthy always...




Girly glitter comments from www.GirlyTags.com