Apalah nasib badanku ini...Orang dah sibuk nak raya...at least now de preparation shld be more on de cakes n kuihs...tapi aku???
Grey n black. Itulah tema warna raya tahun ini. We intend to wear grey on de 1st day n black on de 2nd day...Ok, for our black baju kurung we bought it as a family package...So our black theme dah settled b4 de fastin mth...For de grey baju kurung pulak...Hubby n de kids made-2-order at Joo Chiat...There was a slight prob 4 hubby's baju kurung coz there wasnt any coon...but de shop managed to alter it quickly...since we made-to-order it b4 de fastin mth...so we managed to settle that durin de 1st week of de fastin mth...
As for myself, ok I have my black baju kurung...but now de prob lies in my grey baju raya!!! De baju raya that I made-to-order takde!!! I'm left wif 5 days only to look for a grey baju raya...entah ada ke tidak...yelah manalah tau by this time de size or colour dah habis...Last nite we went to geylang to look for one...takde sey... Adalah baju2 yg berwarna kelabu but...entahlah eh...eventhou de rest said cantiklah, lawalah but I juz dont 'feel' it while tryin it out...
Arrrggghhh geram sey when I think back abt my grey baju...Dahlah I ordered it together wif my sis on de 3 of Aug...Dah 2 bulan nyah!!! Only yesterday then they told me that "oopps sorry girl, baju u salah buat" itu pun becoz I decided to go down instead of juz waitin for their call...Juz imagine if I were to continue waitin for my baju? I was controllin my anger while talkin to de owner on de phone...Why phone? Coz apparently she's managin her bazaar shop while her sista help out at her Tampines shop...She asked me to come down to her bazaar n choose other colours ke... Ingat orang ada masa ke? Ingat orang nak beli banyak baju ke? Told her I dont have de time to go down(tipu sikit aje) n I dont want to spend anymore money juz to get a grey baju kurung...When I passed de phone to my sista to let her talk,my sista overheard de owner sayin wif another person that they shld juz refund me n that I yg dolak-dalik? Why shld I be de one dolak-dalik sey?
I'm de customer, takde baju, expect me to get a diff colour pulak tu? If I insist on grey n my exact size of coz I dont wish to get a diff colour or a grey baju but a diff size...Raya nak dekat, byk benda yg nak kena beli...duit raya nak kena put aside...Saper nak buang2 duit lagi to get another one?
Finally she refunded me my $70...same goes to my sista...$70 can get me another baju...juz when I tot I haf settled all de bajus b4 fastin mth(konon2 nak cut down on de hassle of shop hoppin),but now it seems like I haf to do that...malam tadi aje dah rasa lengit...luckily it was nite time so as n when I bought drinks to quench my thirst...but juz imagine jln2 time posa...wif de heat n ppl ard...fuuuh!!! Dugaan!!!
Becoz of de hassle she coz me, I've made a vow not to step into dat shop anymore!!! I wont even go near it!!!
- My Lil Darlins
- My 3 Darlins
-
- My Wish:To
- be with my darlins
- be a full time housewife at 35
- travel around the world
- Link Set C
- Link
- Link
- Link
Malay Boy
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
design: OMI Ripped, by nakaithus
Saturday, October 06, 2007
- Our Lil Darlins is...
- ...2904-2606-2107
- FamBlogs
- [Y.Lo]
- [Skazeisk]
- [Syurgawijr]
- [Taman Bahasa]
- [Oddiq]
- [Hj Salleh Family]
- [My Kidz-Roos]
- [Jom Lepak]
- [Careless Girle]
- [Sweet Darlin]
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- January 2011