
Ok...wat haf I bin doin 4 de past nearly a mth...where haf I bin??? For start, my own family finally went 4 our 1st road trip ever...Ok for those who do not know my family, I normally travel wif de rest of my immediate family members...mcm konvoi gitu...skali pegi 4 to 6 cars n we will drive up to M'sia... but this time round we decided to go on our own...initially we tot of going to Bali juz de 2 of us...Dah nak kat travel agency...dah nak book dah...dah nak kasi duit dah...but mcm berat nak tinggalkan budak2...so we said sorry n cancel our plan...mcm sedih nak tinggalkan de kids lagi2 lil cute is still small...then we plan to go Jakarta de whole family...dah look forward...but accordin to Herman's aunt, sana banjir...then most ppl discourage us frm going there if not wif a tour grp...so again we had to chg our plan...Then plan nak gi Melaka...last min hotel takde so mana lagi nak pegi kalau tak to Sunway Lagoon since thats de only family friendly place...We were in luck when I checked de internet there were still rooms available...So finally we plan our road trip to Sunway Lagoon n Avillion...Bawa budak2 for swimmin sessions...
Ard 6.30am we left Spore for Subang...De causeway n highway were smooth all de way...Tinggal kat Hotel Sunway Resort n Spa...Love de hotel n service!!! Dahlah dapat upgrade another diff suite, pulak tu apa nak semuanya cepat...Kat Sunway Lagoon oklah biasa2 aje...well wat can u expect when u haf 3 kids wif u...We had to take turns to take de rides...which we eventually gave up as it was troublesome...leceh bebenar nak pass sana pass sini...Saw de giant sling...nak try but again...we had no one to look after de kids...I remembered de 1st time I went there was wif my girlfrens...back when I was only 19...We really swim n play all de rides mcm nak gila...balik berebut taxi dgn mat2 india...sampai gaduh2...n we being so 'busuk hati' bila dpt taxi wave at them...how I miss those days...
Lunch n dinner kat Sunway pyramid aje...juz a short tunnel distance aje...gerek mcm2 restaurant ada...mata betul punya rambang...1st day went to Carl's Jr...burger dia mak datuk besau nah...pastu shoppin2 then lepak2 at Starbuck till nearly 12 balik hotel...Actually both nite mcm sama de itinery but de only diff is de lepak place... 2nd nite we lepak at Donuts n Coffee or J.CO...we had to queue to buy de donuts... but let me tell u...it is so deliciouso!!! Better then Dunkin Donuts...Gerek babe!!! Air liur bole meleleh tgk orang makan...Apa lagi next day time nak gi Port Dickson we bought 1 dozen of donuts...kemaruk sakan...
Avillion...went there in June...we didnt know where else to go after sunway so we check out Avillion...adalah satu bilik juz for a nite...jadiklah...this time round we didnt get de 2 bedroom villa, since kita anak-beranak aje...so we took de 1 room villa aje...We did nothin much there...basically mandi2 lagilah...by de time I reached Spore I realised that my skin has turn dark!!! I was tellin my hubby mcm mana nie!!! But he said sama aje...Takpelah, dah kawin,anak dah 3 takde sape pun nak tackle pun...
On our way back we went to do some visitin at Melaka...Tgk makcik n nenek my mom's side...Lagipun bsknya kan raya so mcm jln2 raya gitulah...Lil cool being budak 'bandar' jumpa kelapa yg dah kopek tot it was a bowlin ball n played wif it mcm orang lempar bola bolin...both lil cool n lil princezz chased after de cats n gave de cats keropok to eat...they wanted to chase after de chickens they kept forgettin to wear their shoes so eventually kena marah dgn mama dia...We left Melaka ard 6. We stopped at JB to haf our dinner n guess who we met??? Sape lagi kalo tak buddy I si Fazly...Ada ke member eksyen marah pasal tak dtg weddin dia??? Takpelah...pengantin baru yg baru balik honeymoon so malas nak explain berjela2...Anyway we eventually reached home sweet home ard 12am which is on de nite of Hari Raya Haji...