Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, December 27, 2007

2nd Road Trip...wif Yayi n Family





Ok u guys muz be wonderin...eh brape banyak kali dah naik KL...well since this dec holiday was a last minute thingy so where else can u go kalau tak KL or some other parts of Msia...Eventhou its juz our neighbourin country n might not sound mcm a 'gerek' or great or a Waaaaahh getaway for some but thrust me there r exotic places still 'hidden' in Msia that I've yet to explore n I hope to go to such places soon...bila tu jgn tanyalah...

Back to my story mornin glory, this time round we went wif Yayi's n Co...since yayi wanted to visit his relatives at Puchong...Initially when I was little, I tot Puchong means Hantu Pocong but then it is actually a bird...N de place Puchong was given becoz there used to be lots of such birds...itulah al-kisahnya...Stayed one nite at Yayi's Badrun hse...We reached quite late near to maghrib as we left for de highway only after Fri prayers...Malam pulak de youngsters brought us to de famous Uptown...its actually de in-thing in Msia...Accordin to them lagi mlm lagi ramai... de place is a bit like Petaling street but its dominated by de Malays while Petaling street u will see more Chinese n Banglas...n de sellers, being Malays, they r more relax not pushy as to compare to Petaling street...there r many uptowns in various daerah in Msia...Selangor itself ada byk...but we didnt venture to other uptowns...apa taknya, dah mlm sangat...

Next day we continued doin some visitin before headin up to KL...KL we stayed at the Legends...Only one word can describe de hotel...Sucks!!! This is de 1st time we stayed at such hotel...normally we chose Grand Season but since lambat book so Grand Season dah fully book...so we had to settle for The Legends...Really a livin legend but wif bad experiences...Ada ke housekeepin dia lambat...mintak baby cot they sent nearly an hour later tu pun after callin me back n askin me again wat was I enquirin abt...Next, no iron in de room...pulak tu hubby dearest said we dont haf to bring iron since most hotel will provide it...ok being a so-called 5 star hotel...since all this while we brought our iron but didnt use it at all...but guess wat...no iron!!! Mcm mana chek nak gosok baju n tudung yg ronyok2??? Called housekeepin n they took such a loooong time that we juz left for dinner...balik called lagi n surprisinly they sent quite asap...but again guess wat...6am they called not for a wake up call but to ask for de stupid iron back!! Accordin to them, guests r only allow to use de iron n board for 30 mins...Huh??? Baju n tudung chek blum gosok!!! Asked them to gif me 10-15 mins but they said only 5 miserable mins!!! Apalagi pagi2 buat orang mengamukkan so I juz gave a big ok n slammed down de phone...pagi2 buat orang bingit sey!!! Breakfast was hazardous...ribut...ramai nah manusia...I've never been to a hotel where de breakfast area was really really crowded wif ppl n de food tak gerek!!! Grand season 4 star pun tapi makanan gerek2 n de breakfast area quite spacious. Oklah think I shld stop abt all de complaints...

Throughout our trip we went to de newly open shoppin centre called The Pavilion near Bukit Bintang area...lots of boutiques...saw Coach but didnt get a chance to at least window shop...over at Pavilion we met wif Bibik n Co together wif CikMat n Co...had our dinner at de food court...quite expensive if I'm a Msian...de food pricin there is more or less abt Spore price...after that went to pasar malam behin Jln TAR...since it was a Saturday n de pasar malam only opens every Saturday nite...Next day went to ride de eye on msia...this is de 1st time for Yayi n Co so we brought them ard midday as nite time it will be very very crowded...After we went to do more shoppin...We had our late lunch at Manhattan Fish Market since 26 Dec is my sis nurul's birthday...so we had a very early birthday treat for her n family...Mlm pulak lepak kat kedai kopi near Grand Season to eat n catch de Man U live match...Since I'm married into a Man U fanatic family...terpaksalah daku duduk mengadap televisyen n watched de entire 90 plus mins of men pushin n shovin each other juz to get a ball...Luckily Man U won kalau tak...alahai...actually we chose to lepak behind Grand Season coz Bibiks n Pamans herman's side were also there but they followed Halijah travel...Last day we went to Mid Valley Mega Mall near Bangsar area...mentang2 dah pandai jln sana...step eksyen bawa diorang pulaklah gi sana...hehehe...padahal our 1st trip to Mid Valley was when we went KL for hubby's soccer trip...tu pun after my girlfrens showed us de way...jln2 had a quick munch munch at dunkin donuts...pastu ard 3 plus we headed back to Spore...

Alhamdullillah we reached home sweet home this time round quite early...ard 10 plus...so where will we go next??? Hehehehe...this Saturday nak gi Austin lak...juz behind Jaya Jusco...how I wish I can haf extended holidays...de dec holidays seemed to short for me to go jln2 wif my families...how I wish I'm given an extended holiday juz to go holidayin...in my dreams...