Our Lil Darlins

Friday, December 07, 2007

Still Awake...

Time Check : 3.35 am

Still surfin de internet. De television is now showin The Ellen Show...Ni bukan insomia k...Shldnt drink nescafe after dinner...nilah akibatnya...Eyes still wide awake but body feelin rather tired...Mana taknyer I'm actually still recoverin frm my fever so body system abit down at de moment...but then I think maybe tmr family get together is causin de excitement in me to be awake...

Tmr...which is actually now but not nowlah...roughly in 3 hrs time...We will be goin to Bukom Island for a family get together...will get to wear my new swimmin costume that is really designed for muslimah...Ok, overall de costume looks great except for de headgear...its more of like a 'german cap' but this u wear it over your head...rasa mcm dogol pun ada...but wif flowery prints...

Oh yes, today had another drivin lesson...quite suey ar...coz it was rainin heavily but I think I did quite ok since my instructor at times bole terdoze off...apadah...but I think dia tertido jap due to my speed agaknye...mana taknyer I only mantain my acceleration ard 30-40 aje...but juz now I got to drive my Stream...Fuyoooh...My view was really blocked by de dashboard as de dashboard is higher compared to my drivin car that is a Vios...N de sides...wah abit de susah leh to do judgement...How on earth will I be able to drive de car once when I haf de license?? But then alhamdullillah,I still managed to drive de car safe n sound all de way frm Sengkang to my carpark n even managed to park de car straight!!! Hehehehe...but not on my ownlah...Tu pun after hubby dearest nag...nag...nag...at me...hehehehe...taklah papa tak nag...papa was showin mama de correct way rite???

Ok think I shld be gettin some rest kalau tak bsk tak bole nak swimmin...Shall update my pics in de swimmin 'trunks' in my next blog k...