Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

27...................................28







Happy Birthday to me...hehehehe...its my birthday but no...its not today...it was Yesterday...Kirakan dah basilah...Hmmm,tot I've juz celebrated my 21st birthday but nah...I'm 28 peeps...Age is really catchin up on me...in 2 yrs time I will be hittin de big 30...

Anyway juz like to say my thanx to de peepz ard me(my family,my in-law family,my bestfren,my close frens,my good frens)who haf been there for me when I needed them...

Also not fogettin my own family...my 3 lil kittens who r currently down wif flu(yup all 3 of them...fyi they r all soundly asleep now after eatin de doc's medicine n since I'm not workin today sebab tu bole update blog...hehehehe)...thank u darlins for de nottiness n cutieness n celebratin mama's birthday in advance...n a BIG THANK U to my beloved hubby of 4 yrs...for ur patience,support,understandin n of course ur endless love n also not forgettin for being my hubby...thank u for de birthday gift, de roses n de sky dining dinner experience...I love it...