De much awaited long weekend...is comin to an end. Many things to do. Many places to go. In de end, nothin much was done...Busy at home nursin my 2 smaller kittens who were down wif high fever since last Monday but alhamdullillah de fever is gone but de cold is stubbornly stayin...which I'm afraid might invite de fever to come back...I juz hate it when de kids r down wif cold...at least when they haf fever, they r slightly weak to move about...but cold, nah it doesnt really slow them down...hingus meleleh pun they can still run about...ok Wan Kuncup doesnt really run around that much but she is, one very de cranky gal, man...!!! Nak dukunglah...nak sit down togeder2lah...tak nak makanlah...makin sakit makin cerewet yg melampau2...
Awang Bulat pulak being a baby,can only cry n cry n cry...at times when Wan Kuncup n Awang Bulat nangis sama2 lak tu...telinga mcm nak pecah pun ada...dah lah since thursday,orang pegi jln or holiday but hubby kena keje so we juz stayed home...pulak tu my kittens had fever...hari nie lagi hubby was down for 12 hrs shift...duduklah rumah lagi...tak pegi mana2...so kirakan holiday nie mcm tukar profession gitulah...jadi doctor n nurse...biler diorg tido, doc pun tido...been sleepin in de afternoon for de past 3 days...maklumlah de kids need to sleep to recuperate...includin myself...been feelin a bit tired...bila bangun aje badan lenguh...
Luckily I brought back my work notebook...bole surf internet at de living room sambil tgk2 kan budak2...been doin some lookin up on handphones lately at auction...but none fancy me... Nak beli hp baru, it's cheaper when its wif contract or recontract...baru punya can cost a bombshell gitu kan...nak trade in takde hp nak trade in...al-maklumlah de current hp pun dah nak rosak... actually de current hp pun is not mine...its hubby's...mine mmg rosak...eversince Dec,while holidayin at Sunway Lagoon...so hubby let me use his while he uses his bro's Samsung hp... Tangan nie mcm suey or mmg I've been 'cursed' by hubby's hp birthday present...Hubby actually wanted to get me a new hp but I dont want too...So now his hp pulak is dyin on me... its like wat ppl wld normally say, tinggal tunggu masa aje...I feel like a part of my life is gone...how I'm so dependant on hp...really2 cannot live without one...padahal once upon time, not long ago, I used to call home or anyone usin de public phone or home phone...even at times I forgot to use de home phone when I'm home...some young couple feel that they do not need de home phone...hp ada dah ok...hp apa nak beli pun tak tau...actually hp byk...cuma we humans, we tend to be choosy n fussy...well I think de sayin that 'beggers cannot be choosers' is true...since I'm not willin to part wif a big amount, think I shld settle wif somethin that meet my needs...any suggestions anyone??? n oh ya, no sony ericsson...
