Its near to midnite...n here I am sittin at de sofa,typin on my VAIO n watchin de tv at de same time...well actually theres nothin to watch sebab tu update blog...since de other tenants are already fast asleep by 9 plus...ceh berani sey duduk kat luar sorang2...tak takut ke???
Ok lets talk abt ppl k...I've said before that I like to ppl watch...study their characters...see how they behave...so at times I find ppls' characters can be amusin...bukan untuk dipersendakan but for my own personal references... but at times I juz do not want to understand their characters...at times I feel its like over exaggeratin or better said dramamama...not too sure abt other races but I think de Malays r damn good at it...kalau nak minta simpati...senang aje...either bukak 1001 alasan or buat muka sedih or better still...CRY...actually its not that I hate to see ppl crying...esp ppl who work wif me...but if I feel that its more like dramama...toksahlah nak nangis berbaldi-baldi...ok its not like I feel its not a genuine cry or watever u call it but if u keep feedin ppl wif melancholic stories...too bad...once its ok wif me but subsequences...nope...for me its more of self-pity...its not that i hate such ppl but its more of menyampah...melaut...but that doesnt mean that I'm a bad person or acquaintance...nak bebual bole...tak nak bebual bole...but I dislike n especially hate it when ppl drag other ppl or ME into their probs...Its ur @$!#ing probs so dont drag ppl into it(pardon my language)...its juz that I cldnt vent it out...but being a professional I will never stoop so low...Biar orang buat kat kita, jerit ke atau malukan kita...jangan kita buat orang...juz let them be...it juz shows how ppl, no matter how highly educated they are, they are actually sad to say stupid n immatured in actual fact...they are juz blinded by their own life...well I always believe that Allah tu Maha Kaya...Maha Adil...juz like karma... wat goes around will definately comes around...
Office politic is an inevitable thingy...wherever u go, u'll bound to hear or face it... its not easy to please de ppl ard u...but sometimes we juz haf to accept it...betullah kata pepatah Melayu, mulut tempayan bole ditutup...mulut manusia tak bole...but on ur own part, u either choose to switch off n ignore watever is happenin or choose to think abt it till u r down wif depression... but frankly speakinlah kan...why make urself to suffer more when u r already sufferin frm one? why choose to be troubled by all stories...do u think de person who spread de rumours think abt how u feel in de 1st place??? if u r not in de wrong...then ignore it...tak buat salah buat apa nak menggelabahkan...orang nak spread rumours ke...orang nak aniaya kita ke...thats their probs...juz let them be...its between them n Allah...antara doa2 yang sering Allah makbulkan ialah doa2 orang yang teraniaya dan dianiaya...so apalagi, doalah kalau rasa dianiaya...
Sebab tulah whenever I feel shitty, I will either write it out or talk to hubby...but most of de time I will talk wif hubby...but today hubby is too tired...so thats why I'm typin it down...Well, watever it is,I'm juz too tired n lazy to entertain such immatured behaviour for this yr...its true wat someone once told me, that age doesnt make a person matured...So do watever u want to do...Rest assured, I'm not bothered...I'm getting old...n also I haf my family n kids to think abt than to go ard n start fire...furthermore Allah forbids...