Our Lil Darlins

Monday, March 17, 2008

In 2 weeks...

My 1 week of holiday juz went like de wind...Didnt do anythin much actually...maybe in de first place we didnt so called managed to plan an outing...So it was more of shopping centre hopping...Tu pun in a constraint time frame...yelah hubby nowadays sibuk jadi part of de FAS official (remember de stretcher ppl) since de Lion City Cup is on...So most of de time by 4pm we were already at home...

So its more of like me stayin home being a housewife...juz like when I was on maternity... Layankan budak2...brought them to de playground...nak jalan jauh2 tak berani coz it kept raining in de afternoon for de past one week...Jadi kita semua terpaksalah(when hubby at work) duduk kat rumah, spent our time watching tv, playing toys and games and also napping...

Now I'm back at my workstation...eventhou down wif de Monday Blues syndrom...but I'm feelin slightly happy coz I get to have some 'off ' periods...you see,I have an apprentice attached to me at de moment...so he'll be assistin me for 10 weeks and de best part he is taking 1/3 of my workload...alhamdullillah...

Anyway cant wait for Thursday to come...We will be off for a family outing(solely my own family aje - hubby, my 3 lil darlins n myself) to Malacca and KL...Wait a minute...Malacca n KL again??!! Well tgh on a tight budget to save up for de end of de yr trip...Been resisting de temptations to travel slightly far frm home...mana taknyer...dgr orang sana sini pegi jln..pegi Balilah...pegi Australialah...pegi Thailandlah...so wat I normally do when I haf de urge to go holiday...I psych myself up by listening to Oasis...get into de hippies mood...get into de flower power world...and surprisingly it works...

Well watever it is...I will haf to wait like wat...8 more months...So for de time being I haf to be contented wif short distance trips...which I still and will always enjoy going...nanti June holiday, de extended family intend to go Perhentian...really want to follow...really want to go snorkeling like an uncle of mine who went ad-hoc snorkeling at Tioman wif his family...n I heard an aunty of mine also goin this comin Good Friday...maybe I should try doing some inpromptu holidaying...juz pack my luggage n drive up(hehehehe but definately not me driving,al-maklumlah lesen blum ada)...tapi tu semua subject to hubby's leave or off...

Alamak dah panjang lebar pulak taip...naik shiok duduk time free mcm nie...klah gua chow dululah...