Our Lil Darlins

Monday, March 17, 2008

Not Long Ago...

17 years ago, I used to sit around with my group of girlfrens listening to stories and advices coming from this 2 kakak who were of the same class. They used to talk abt their love life and women issues which we would go 'eeeuuuwww' or 'eeeeiiii'... Whenever they talked abt givin birth, I would somehow imagined goin thru de whole process. Maklumlah masa tu masih budak2 kan jadi mcm kelakar sikitlah...pulak tu tukang citer ni mengandung...so tgk perut dia...pegang perut dia...kekadang mcm boleh rasa ngilu2 gitu kat mana2 ajelah bila dia citer abt de sewing up part...but that was in de past...

Now it seems like de table has turned...I find myself talking abt all these stuff to de youngest koliq pulak...and she would react in disbelief or iya ke? or 'eeeeiiii'...kelakar tgk dia...her reactions reminded me of myself. I always tell her not to think too much abt it...juz go wif de flow...juz like what de 2 kakak ever said to us before, 'korang eeeiii nanti dah satu hari kena go thru jugak'...betul jugak ckp kakak2 tu...bila dah kahwin dah mengandung, nak tak nak kena jugak go thru de entire process, walaupun dulu takut2 n geli...Haiz I really miss de good ol' days...dtg sekolah bukannyer blaja sastera ke or linguistik tapi bebual and doin merepek stuff...dtg sekolah pun plan nak buat class outing...Bbqlah, picniclah, makan2lah...but de most frequent picnic place yg kita ramai2 slalu pegi mana lagi kalau tak Sentosa... I remembered de kakak2 would bring their battalion(meaning husband n kids),while de couples would bring their other halves while me and de other singles, we would entertained de kids or ourselves...bila ingat balik, mcm best n kelakar gitu...

Haiz, those were de days when I was still young n immatured n naive...now I'm old siah...but watever it is, biar usia tua tapi yg penting jiwa sentiasa muda...