Our Short Getaway Trip...
How I wish everyday is a holiday...but then again...if I dont work I wont draw a monthly salary...nanti tak bole nak holiday sangat n also I wont get to shop for bags...biasalah manusia tak pernah nak rasa puas...I admit, I'm one of them...oklah juz recently we managed to go for a short trip up...we went to Malacca on Thursday straight after work...stayed at Everly hotel...oklah...quite empty...padahal when we went online to book last week, de bookin status showed on waiting list...but our level punyalah sunyi...quite eerie jugaklah bila balik malam tu...de followin day we drove up to KL but not really KL, more of Midvalley Bangsar...before we left Malacca, we went to visit my grandma n aunt at their belacan stall...dah duduk jap n bought belacan for my mom we headed up to KL...there we stayed at Boulevard...hubby really like de hotel very much...betul puji melambung-lambung...excellent service throughout de days...we were quite surprised to be given complimentary tea time n light refreshment throughout de 3 days we stayed there...we could also asked for soft or hot drinks anytime without extra charges...Hubby really wanna make a comeback...betul kesukaan dia...anyway we didnt really drive out when we reached KL. We juz walked about at Midvalley. Kas came over since she's alone in KL...De next day baru kita jln2...wif Kas as she's our tour guide n nanny for this trip...when Sunday came...mcm malas gitukan nak balik...well alhamdullillah we reached home safe n sound...tak jam jugak...n at nite guess wat...we invited our blk 190 neighbour to feast on the Gong-gong that we bought(sempat beli) frm Simpang Bedok...dah makan kenyang2 apa lagi...hubby n bro-in law watched one of de much anticipated matches, Man U vs Liverpool...Hubby really enjoyed his holiday this time round...yelah...he really went on a food rampaged...makan sakan dia...pegi Sakae Sushilah...Secret Recipelah...Steak Outbacklah...his J.Co donuts...pasal kemaruk sakan he bought 2 dozen of J.Co donuts...betul punya kemaruk dia...maklumlah kat Spore tak halal...balik pulak makan gong-gong together wif packed food courtesy of ibu(tima acih bu)...n happy giler pasal Man U bashed Liverpool up 3-0...n oh yes...this is solely for atiqa(my sis),"Arsenal kalah!!! Adebayor, Gallas n especially Si Fibreglass(Fabregas) tidolah..." Jgn marah...nanti kalah lagi...


