Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, May 11, 2008

90's...

11.40pm...Hubby currently bz at de moment wif his final EPL Man U match...Me? Well after gulpin down a glass of cool refreshin nescafe,mata ini seperti tidak mahu tidor yea...so wat else can I do when my better half asked to be left alone(actually bukan dia halau tapi hamba ini tiada kuasa nak layan dia tgk 25 grown ups runnin here and there chasing a ball)Jadi utk tidak membuang masa gua carilah lagu2 untuk di'download'kan...As I was recordin new songs into my hard disk...saw this 90's Songs video...watched it...and brought me back to my teenage days...I can still remember how I would listened to Perfect 10(now its 987fm)...biler ada lagu best aje...cepat2 record...I would always haf a cassette in my radio...kirakan macam stand-by gitulah kan...so that I could record any songs I like whenever I hear one...
tapi satulah kan dengki stesen radio ni they will always cut de song short...or interrupt it either at de beginin or at de end of de song...benci sey...

So here I am,recordin songs usin a different method : zaman dah canggih babe(no more cassettes!!) lisa loeb wif her Stay, vanessa carlton wif her 1000 miles(not sure dia 90's ke tak),nirvana before kurt became a legend(i guess when u die,u'll get de recognition)backstreet boys(was a fan...now masih sikit2lah...yeah I know...gua nie kental kan minat BSB tapi apa boleh buat...)Oasis,how it was love at first sight for me...how I love singin to Si mulut besar Alanis Morissette(betul tak spellin?)songs...her songs were kind of alternative jugaklah...No Doubt, juz like their Dont Speak aje...Nelly Furtadolah(when she was still singin her sweet songs like I'm Like a Bird...)TLC wif their No Scrubs, Fugees wif Doo Wop,Natalie wif Torn,Blu Cantrell wif Hit em up,Savage Garden wif Truly Madly Deeply(aaahh de dynamic duo,really love their love songs)n of coz ur love hate girl band,Spice girls wif Wannabe...n de list juz goes on n on n on...sebenarnya byk lagi yg di'record'kan but why would I want to list it down pulakkan skrg...

How I really miss de good ol' radio days...de thrill of recordin songs...hunting for blank cassettes when u realised that u haf exceeded de cassette limit...those were de days,being a teenager,means that u need to save up money to buy a CD...or juz resort to gettin cassettes...which I used to own alot... stacks of it...entah masih ada ke tak or maybe my sis dah buang semua khazanah lama tu...well de newer generation(not younger eh) like my sis, prefer Emo or punk songs frm bands like MCR,Fall Out Boys(yg chek dengar jugalah)Linkin Park(Emo ke?)Fort Minor(Emo jugak ke?)rather than de 80's or 90's songs...actually there r other Emo bands which r not so commercialized jadi tak kenal maka tak cintakan...aniwei I juz feel that de newer songs r not so evergreen as to compare wif de 80's and 90's songs...I juz love singin to those era songs...easy listenin and simple lyrics that r easy for u to sing along...baru hari tu markin2 sambil dgr si timmy thomas nyanyi kat hp...and I was dyin inside to hold u...i couldnt believe wat i felt for u...dyin inside i was dyin inside...but i couldnt bring myself to touch u...

p/s: Man U won de EPL championship...hurrah?? hoorray?? Hubby will definately definately look forward to be at de Theater of Dreams in Dec...hamba?? orang dah blanja jadi gua tak cerewet...