Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Missing....

I will be leaving my lil darlins and dearest hubby...

Eversince I got married,from day one till now, I've never been apart from them...but
now I will be leaving them behind...for 20 long days...where? Kuala Lumpur...yes it is juz ard 400km away...or equivalant to 3 hours drive up...some might asked, why didnt I reject in the first place...buang masa aje apply...time holiday lebih baik jalan dengan family ke or pegi holiday ke but what much can you say when your head asked you to fill up a form and he hope that I am comfortable with him nominating me to go for an immersion programme...

The last time I so called 'left' my hubby was when we were still girlfren boyfren...
I could still remember how I cried almost every night when we talked on the phone...padahal masa tu I was with my girlfrens, holidaying in Thailand...biler malam berbual kat telefon mesti nangis...kirakan rindu pakwelah kan...

But now...entahlah...The thought of me leaving my love ones has not really sink in...I have yet to really sit and think on how will I cope if I'm under pressure... Who should I look for when I feel lonely? How do I overcome missing my love ones...I know that some might say, dah sendiri cari nahas...padan muka...ada mulut tak nak reject...takpelah, mulut orang memang tak boleh nak tutup...kadang2 nak buat tempat mengadu aje orang dah mengata...

What ever it is, I will still be leaving my love ones behind...



I'm already missing them...