Our Lil Darlins

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Commitment

Being a pious human being is a commitment i make to god...

Being a filial child is a commitment i make to my parents...

Being a compassionate mother is a commitment i make to my children...

Being an affectionate wife is a commitment i make to my husband...

Being a diligent employee is a commitment i make to my employer...

But what if you break one of the promises?

I HATE it when people who just being asked to do work said that they have spent alot of their time and money for the cause...

Can you measure the commitment you made with the time you spent?

Can you measure the commitment you made with the money you spent?

Can you measure commitment with all that?

If time spent once in a blue moon...how can you call that commitment?

If money spent for the work done...how can you call that commitment?

I'm not filthy rich...I seldom spend my money for work...am I not committed?

Malas nak fikir pasal commitment...

Tak nak buat...bole blah...senang aje aku nak report balik...

Nak berkira...bole blah...we work as a team...not as an individual...

Nak show off and get own credits...buatlah apa yg kau suka...takkan ku jeles pun...

Anyway, let me emphasis it again...aku dah malas nak layan karenah orang...

Malas nak baik dengan orang...

I'm tired of all these...Physically, I'm exhausted...Mentally,I'm drained...

Yes its never easy to be a working mother...

My family needs me...and I really really need them...

I need a rest...but when? When can I rest? Bila nak mc?

I want to run away from all these...but can I???

Think its time and best I pursue what I aim in life soon...insya'allah...doakanlah ye...

Sorrylah terpanjang lebar pulaklah membebel and for being too serious...