Baby Blues...
Have you heard PM latest speech? Wah sekarang nak boost orang buat anak betul punya nak pancing gomen nie eh...Maternity leave extend frm current 12 weeks to 16 weeks(emmm tempting)...Recorded childcare leave extend to 6 days...(hubby heppi giler!!!) More incentives for 1st time parents...More incentives for 5th or more babies(huh!!! ramainyer!!!Production still operating anyone???) So to all my frens out there yg masih ada 1,2 dan 3 anak...apa lagi cepat2lah sahut cabaran negara...N to those yg dah cukup qouta tapi takde anak lelaki ke or perempuan ke...come on...go for it...As for me...cukuplah 3 aje...dah ada lelaki...dah ada perempuan...mana nak tanggung sampai besar...manalah nenek nak terlarat jaga cucu2 yg nakal2...Memang jealous tgk orang gi long maternity...memang best bile gomen kasi incentives...tapi when u have a child its not for juz a short term period aje...Its a long term responsibility and it is not somethin that u choose to cope or juz pass it to some else to carry such responsibility...I know of kids(at work) whose parents just keep on making babies, some 10 some 6 some 8...ramaikan, mcm mana tu nak suap mulut satu2 tu...but this kids r frm the lower income family as they are under the FAS scheme and at times they miss school becoz their parents do not have the money to give them...in the end their parents dont really care for them...memanglah anak tu pembawa rezeki...memanglah anak tu anugerah tuhan tapi anak itu pun merupakan janji kita kepada tuhan...I agree that having a child is a bless but I dont deny that having a child is one of the most expensive long term responsibility that u need to commit fully(no part-time or share-share ar)...So before I see that having a child is a burden, I guess I'll just stop at 3 which is juz nice and managaeble (financially and mentally) for the 2 of us...tapi untuk mereka yg mampu dan takut untuk mencuba...majulah sukan utk negara!!!