Something actually troubled me this morning...while I was actually powdering my face I noticed that my nose seemed to be slightly mcm spottie...
Arrggghhh!!! My blackies seemed to be nesting around my T zone...Mcm mana eh nak hilangkan blackheads nie? For a start, I dont really haf an oily skin...so I seldom develop pimples...Pimples will only come once in a blue moon n poppin out in weird places...like inside my nostril...My T zone area pulak well its not too oily n not too dry...actually depending on the weather...if its hot then it will be oily but still manageable...taklah mcm berminyak sangat kalau pakai blotch...
So guess wat I did later in the afternoon? I bought a deep scrub facial wash plus the kao biore blackhead nose patch.. Not sure if it can actually totally scrub away my blackies...kalau tak semua maybe some of it...I used to wear the nose patch but was told it widens your pores more...so I stopped using it until juz now...I used to be fascinated with the patch, once u peel it off your nose, u can actually see 'something' stickin out gitu on the patch...so once again...tadi biler dah peel tu mcm heran tgk at the 'something' tu...I guess the 'something' tu muz be my blackies rite? But will it really widen my pores???
Emmm...kalau bole I feel like scrappin off my blackies...which I think I ever did it before...its kind of painful but I had this feelin of satisfaction...entah apalah yg nak di'satisfied'kan pun tak taulah...and I used to be so obsessed with my blackies that I kept scrubbin it till the skin around my nose started to peel a bit...tadi pun rasa mcm nak keep on scrubbin my nose but I told myself not to get over work up about my blackheads...Apa nak buat dah namanya diri ini perempuan....