Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Quick Recap...

This is just gonna be a quick recap blog update...Been busy doing 'nothing' actually...hahahaha...aniwei I'm just not focus anymore...eversince I came back frm KL, my system seems to be slowing down...Guess I'm just not ready yet for watever is in store for me...Maybe its time for me to bid farewell???

Emmm...dah jgn susah2 fikir...jom tengok gambar yok...


Went for 'leg fishing'..hehehe..geli but I managed to overcome the geliness feeling..syiok pulak..

My lil boy finally turned 1!!! My lil baby is a toddler now..Aauuwww..I'm really gonna miss his baby days..

We tried Bulgogi...a korean style steam boat cum barbeque restaurant...Sedap...

The kids playing kid's bowling at E-Hub...Lil Cool most favourite game...


Swimming in a pool of balls at Kids Explorer...Just look at my lil darlins...My lil princezz masih bole baring lagi...hahahaha

Thats all for now...now is time for me to do my 'nothing' stuff...