Before - Our wall of fame...

After - Taa-Daah!!
Cantik tak? Hehehehe...A visit to Cik Keah's house last Monday had us bought this flowery wall decal...Tot of decoratin the house this year for the upcoming Hari Raya...since we wont be givin our walls a new colour coatin this year, so I told myself that maybe I should buy wall decal to give it some magical touch...and taa-dah!!! I know this wall decal wont really stick that long but I guess its better than forcing my handy man to paint the entire house. Nanti ada yg muka monyok aje...
We also went to Goodrich...they really have beautiful wallpapers...bole kemaruk jadinye bila tgk sample2 yg ada...tot of buyin for our livin room and the children room...after belek punya belek punya belek skali handy man I kata apa tau, "I dont know wat u have in mind. U muz plan first before buyin." Ok, I know wat he said is correct but after belek2 baru nak cakap? Shouldnt he have said it earlier or before we reached there? Emmm...
Aniwei, beside revampin our livin room, I'm also tryin to revamp our childrens' room...Bought for them wall decals too...I'm not an art person...Cant draw that well so rather than I end up destroyin the childrens' wall wif ugly graffiti,I'l just stick to wall decal n maybe wallpaper...N now we r on a haunt for a children bed with a pullout bed...Been goin to furniture shops but most of the shops sell those 3 bedded double-decker bed...I cant possibly let my lil cool sleep at the top decker...tau2 nanti malam2 dengar bunyi gedebuk aje...So once we get the bed, we hope to shift all 3 to their permanent room...eversince birth, they have been sleepin in our room...but maybe lil cutie lambat sikitlah...
I also hope to finish everythin before the fastin month starts, which is in 2 weeks time...Wouldnt want to tire myself doin the cleanin and decoratin while fastin...Balik keje mesti takde time nak buat apa2...over the weekend dont think I can do that much...mana nak layan kerenah budak2lah, nak buat keje rumahlah, nampaknyer penatlah...nanti tak pasal2 mengamuk dgn budak2 dah kurang pahala...ok, shall post the childrens' room once I've revamp it entirely...
