Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gerek Punya Kakiz...

When I first received my appointment letter, I went like, sucks!!! No kakis!!! All posted elsewhere...Only one koliq of mine was posted to the same place as me...but she's doing different paper...again sucks!!! I was like ok, I'm not so lookin forward...takde memberz for 4 days...mesti tak best...tak gerek...boring...n lonesome...Bilik kalau takde kaki memang tak gerek gitu...so back to my 1st day, mcm sorang2 dgr briefing...luckily ada jugaklah orang yg aku kenal...Rozana, hostel's mate...but after 4 days of together, rasa2nyer, kali nie kaki paling gereklah...we talked cock most of the time...biasalah berbual merepek...gossip sana sini(bukan gossip artist tau!!!)...laughing our heart out...till the SM for our centre kept glancing at our table...she constantly reminded us to lower down our volume...apparently kiter ketawa mcm jin buragas...WWAAAAHAHAHAHA...eventhou we left our centre really really late!!! 5.15pm!!! but I think I really enjoyed my 4 days there and hope to meet them again next time...aniwei kiter sempat bergambar...biasalah nak tangkap jambu...

Tangkap jambu kat bilik mesyuarat agung...


The Resurrection of The Gagak Hitam...we actually planned to wear black on Monday... Ours was a black Monday...


Our last day together...kesian satu kena campak buat scanning...jadi takde dalam gambar...