Our Lil Darlins

Monday, October 13, 2008

I Shouldn't Have...

Dear readers, I'm soooo sorry but I need to vent my frustration after letting it all out wif my hubby...so thousand apologise...

I dont understand it...kalau dah tak bole,ckp siang2...why? Ego tinggi sangat ke sampai dah last minute pun tak nak ckp? U showed it when I was ur CT...u didn't want to listen to me...only when ur supervisor agreed to what I've said then u changed...iyalah aku siapakan...setakat koordinator...aku bukan orang2 atasan...sebab tu skrg biler aku cakap apa2 kau tak endah...kau complaint aje...file-file kau dapat tak teraturlah...kertas2 tunggang-langganglah...barang2 kat meja kau tak tersusunlah...itu ajelah yang kau tau buat... mengomplain...U even keep reminding me dah buat tu ke, dah buat nie ke...harlow...I know how to pace myself k...eventhou I'm not totally focus this second half of the yr but I can still pace myself...

My way of work is just so simple. I do work happy,easy and simple. I won't want to trouble people if its gonna take off their leisure time...Biarlah orang nampak ke tak keje kiter, I don't care...Yes I know its not good for my koliqs coz there might be no recognition...but why would I want to trouble and make everyone unhappy if I have to keep forcing them..?? Mcm kau, tanya aku balik kenapa tak decorate the whole workplace...biar decorate banyak2 jadi orang nampak kiter buat keje...nak decorate??? Pegilah...see what happened to the ketupats and decor...tangan2 gatal dah cabut decor2 yang ada...nak buat poster besar2 tampal kat hall...nak buat...buatlah...but where is it? Sampai hari nie, tu semua takde...

I always believe in doing things secara ikhlas and happy...yang penting niat...sebab tu kalau nak joget ke tak nak its up to your ownself...agama kata haram...kenapa? mengghairahkan lelaki yg menyaksikan nanti...I'm not showing to adults but to kids...betul, aku tak boleh nak sangkal hukum Islam...but Allah knows what I'm doing and why I'm doing it...niat aku ikhlas and its under my work initiatives...and furthermore, I'm not doing any erotic moves...so theres not a need for such a no brainer comment( from your gd fren's husband ) that we r just like the Geylang girls...

U were assigned as the overall incharged, it was a BIG mistake for me...I didn't disagree wif ur ideas to have competitions and info booth and other stuff...I helped out in the delegating of works, I gave adviced, reminded u countless time...

Competitions - nak buat...boleh...tapi apsal tak kejar gd fren biler dia kasi lambat? Orang tanya aku, aku nak jawap apa? Biler aku tanya kau, kau ckp apa? Ok, ok, ok aje...orang tanya aku lagi...aku tanya kau mcm mana??? Kau ckp lagi...ok...ok...ok...pasal dia gd fren kau kan, kau tak tau nak cakap???

Info booth - it wasn't your duty, but why did u get yourself so worked up with it? Yes I appreciate helps, but not help yang nak pakaliao punya...info kau ada, gambar kau ada, semua kau ada, kalau gitu buat apa aku delegate task? We wasted nearly 5 days just to put up the crappy info booth...why took us that long? Sikit-sikit kejap,kejap,kejap...kalau tak a'ah I ada...tu I ada...ni I ada...semualah dia ada...Abih orang lain buat apa?

Recording - kau bingit biler on the day nak gi buat video takde orang ikut...ada kau cakap siang2? A week ago, I mentioned, if u need help I will tell all to go...ALL...EVERYONE...I did that last year...and I can do it again if u want to...but did u tell me? Yes, only on the day itself...U expected me to go...how can I go when I need to run errands? U made faces...I couldn't care less...

Drama and emcees - u said u will handle the script and will let me vet...but I didn't even get to see the drama script until when I asked from the person-in-charged...which was given only last week...padahal aku dah mintak time ttt week before raya week...biler tgk script, it wasn't even a drama...it is just a short skit...Emcees, nak sangat handle...last minute u informed me that u have too many things to handle...tu pun thru a sticky pad...did I asked u to take everything? Nope...remember I assigned tasks for each and everyone but did u listen to me? Noooo!!!! U said nevermind I can help this person...I can help that person...I can help do this...I can help do that...senang2 buat semualah eh...

Rehearsal - I told u last Tues, that I WANT to do full dress rehearsal on Fri...yes u said...but it wasn't really a full rehearsal....u didn't show the video...u couldn't even confirmed the timing of the video when I asked...When we did the rehearsal,u didn't even say or do anything...u were basically bz wif your hp and walking here...walking there...u didn't even come out wif the songs...wheres the songs that your gd fren have? Kata dia ada banyak collection lagu raya... yelah banyak sangat sampai on the day of rehearsal I had to asked my other koliq to rummage thru her cds to look for her old hari raya songs...nasib baik jumpa...dapat juga kiter practice wif songs on...and u, tanpa segan silu, u asked for the cd pasal nak burn...

Video - I remembered clearly one mth plus ago before fasting even started, it was our ttt...when I mentioned abt how we did a video montage last yr using outside help, both u and ur good fren were appalled!!! Yes appalled...pasal apa tau...pada korang video senang apa nak buat!!! U even questioned me back asking why didn't we do it ourselves...ur gd fren even added on by saying takpe, takpe tahun nie biar dia buat...sebab dia kata senang sangat nak buat video...dia nak buat...countless time dia sebut nak buat, nak buat, nak buat...tapi buat tak??? Nope ur gd fren did not...Yang kau pulak, sama 2 kali 5 dol juga...cakap senang nak buat...boleh buat punya...kau cakap, asal tau apa video editting dah boleh buat...but where is the footage??? Last minute kata cannot read...last year we paid Semut Biru but we got a good and quality video montage and we got to run thru during rehearsal...kau punya??? till last Fri rehearsal, u couldn't even confirmed wif me the exact timing for the video...u only said video will be ard 5-7 mins...since last Wed u have been telling me that u need to edit the video...edit punya edit even till today morning pun kau sibuk nak mengedit but in de end...its not even up...

U told someone abt the cocked up...kira macam salah aku agaknya...go ahead, u can tell the whole world if u want too...n I know u have been telling others about it coz one of the key personal told me kesian video tak dapat main...kirakan mcm u dah penat2 buat sekali tak boleh read...apanyer yang penat? 2 weeks before Ramadhan ended, u went to record...till now tak dapat detect video,reason video cannot read??

I've been reminding and asking u countless time but did u listen to me? Noooo!!! I know u know that I'm angry wif u coz I don't even want to look at u eventhou u were looking for me...I didn't even want to talk to u at all when u were there waiting for me...nak suruh aku apa??? Sympathize wif u??? Jgn haraplah...aku baik kalau orang mintak tolong baik2 and also baik dgn aku...tapi kalau orang bodoh sombong, eksyen yaya papaya lebih and step coordinator daripada aku...u can just forget it...dgn orang lain kau berbual kecoh,rapat...dgn aku dan yg lain kau mcm reserved and try to refrain from having any contacts wif us...let me tell u something, I couldn't care less...jgn nak step friendly sana sini...

Big, I know sometimes u read my blog(atau entah2 aku perasan kot...), I truly miss working wif ulah (nie ikhlas k)...kaulah harapan bangsa aku dulu big (jgn kembang banyak!!!)...walaupun keje kau kadang2 last min aku tak pasal, aku tau,kau keje kena menyel to make ur brain works...but when u promised, u will deliver it...walaupun aku pester kau...aku pekik-pekik kat kau pun kau tetap deliver keje kau...walaupun aku jerit kat kau. kau tetap tak buat muka monyok kat aku...walaupun meja kau berselerak, biler aku mintak cepat-cepat kau buat cepat-cepat...k enuf puji kau melambung-lambung...nanti makin kembang kau...

I'm happy when a fren of mine has show some improvement in work and now is doing better after we had a heart to heart talk...but I just cannot work with people who are just yayapapaya, yoko yoko and doesn't want to heed my advice or listen to me...Watever it is...I couldn't care less abt wat these people want to think or say about me...