Our Lil Darlins

Friday, October 24, 2008

Two-faced...

After we had our talk, u do not have my trust at all...

U said, u did not want to be known as not doing anything...
Did u ask me, what we have been doing?
Nope my boy...u couldnt careless I guess...

U said, someone told u that we are a group of people who do nothing every year...
Did u care to rectify the issue?
Nope my boy...u r more concerned abt ur image I guess...

When I asked u, who was the person who told u...
U couldnt recall...bt u said u dont want to pinpoint anyone and make everyone look bad...
Huh??? Kalau boleh tu jam jugak aku nak maki kau atas bawah...
Kirakan aku nie badmouthed 'them' lah eh???
But again, liked I've said before, I couldnt careless with u now anymore...

U said, we must do something to prove that we do things...
Are u saying I've been sleeping???
Are u saying I've been lazing around???

Then...
Why do almost everyday I deprive my little ones my attention?
Why do I need my mom to look after my little ones till late in the evening?
Why did I let my husband scolded me for working till late in the evening?
Why am I so damned stupid?

From ur face I could tell that u r damned worried abt being labeled lazy by 'them'...

Buat apa buat keje nak menunjuk? Sebab tulah kau nak decorate satu building...tapi aku kan malas...aku cakap nak buat? Buatlah...takde pun kau buat...

Buat apa buat keje banyak2 tapi asal bole ada cukup? Sebab tulah info tak buat habis...

Buat apa buat keje kalau tak ikhlas? Tu bukan cara aku...aku nak cari rezeki halal...nak buat keje ikut kemampuan dan yg penting semua orang gembira...orang happy,aku happy...tak dapat recognition aku tak pasal...biasalah lumrah kehidupan...those above will definately be in the limelight...aku tak heran tu semua...memang penat buat keje orang tetap kata aku dgn kawan2 aku tak buat keje...orang2 nie semuanya buta hati...lagi2 kalau orang2 yang buta hati ni orang Melayu kita sendiri...biasalah...biarlah Allah sahaja yg membalas mereka...

Lastly, u said we must prepare everything,(everything must be in order,like files,papers etc)for the new 'person' next yr...huh???

Aku dah cakap,kau nak amik,amiklah...maybe u might find it easy?

Watever it is,my only advise to u my lil boy,

Buat keje biarlah ikhlaslah eh...takdelah kau nak fikiran tiap2 hari...do things at ur own pace...orang gembira...kau pun gembira...takde masalah...end of story....