Our Lil Darlins

Monday, November 03, 2008

02.11.2008...2cm

My lil princezz got herself a souvenier on her forehead, courtesy of lil cool...

A 2cm deep cut...which was glued back, yes u read correctly...it was glued not stitch eh...

Like a scene out from a Malaysian drama,the moment I saw blood trickling down her face I froze!!! Padahal sblm nampak darah, I was actually wearing my scarf and was scolding the both of them for playing rough...I could even asked my lil princezz to place back her shoes at the rite place...

So there I was, alone wif 3 kids...I was really panicky...I started imagining stupid stuff...biasalah mak2 nie slalu fikir yg bukan2 biler tgh panik...I was frantically calling my hubby and sister...I was crying but on the other hand still managed to scold my lil cool and also pacifying my lil princezz to stay calm and be strong...actually nak salahkan lil cool fully pun susah...iyalah dia masih budak2...but we managed to reason out wif him tellin him why he shouldnt do it again after we reached home...

U might asked...mana lil cutiez during all those fuss??? Iyalah, mak dia sibuk marah abang dengan layan kakak, mana si kecik tu pegi??? He was at his usual place...busy ransackin the shoe area...his favourite past time...

Anyway, yesterday's experienced showed us the different side of our lil princezz...I'm just proud of my lil princezz...she didnt cry that much...she wasnt her cranky self...she was brave and cooperative when the nurses and doc were cleaning, x-rayin and glueing back her wound...We were just happy that she's back to her chatty self...