Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, November 30, 2008

29th November 2008

My Lil Cool is 4...I could still remember de day I held him after he came out to see the world...He was so tiny,red and swollen...now he is a growing child...

A week before his birthday, this same boy said he wanted to celebrate his birthday at school. I asked him why, and he said so that his classmates can eat his birthday cake...I told him that it is school holiday and he wont get to see his friends...immediately, he rest his cheek on his hand, looking away before asking me again, why cant he go to school...Rasa sedih pulak si mak nie biler tgk muka anak so innocently wondering why cant he celebrate his birthday like de rest of his classmates...

Eversince he started schooling, he has been celebrating friends' birthday...and he enjoys it very much whenever theres a need for dressing up...and without fail he will show us the goodie bags...

Tapi apa boleh buat, birthday Lil Cool 29th November, sekolah pun dah tutup...memanglah duit mak bapak save sikit...tapi biler tgk muka anak sedih rasa macam tak sampai hati...takpelah Lil Cool, insya'allah maybe next year we will celebrate your birthday during de last week of sch holiday ok...

Speaking of next year, I find it so hard to believe that my lil boy is going to be in K1 next year...he is really growing fast...in 2 years time, I will be registering him for Primary 1...Waduh,waduh!!! Now I really do feel old sey...