Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, December 21, 2008

5 Reasons To Love/Hate Manchester

5 reasons to love Manchester...

1. They have friendly and polite people. Jangan malu2 jangan segan...they are willing to help u...the people there are so polite that they greet/thank their bus driver whenever they board/alight...its like part of their custom...

2.The scenic view...simple yet beautiful...eventhou it was really damn freezing (tiap2 hari -1 plus mlm2 ada snow) but I managed to enjoy the sceneries...

3.Theres a mega departmental store called Primark...they r really selling cheap stuff over there...eg. I bought 5 long sleeves shirts for lil princezz that cost 1 pound each (our currency shld be ard $2.30). My pair of jeans aje cost me 6 pound abt $15...murahkan... cheap... cheap...cheap...shld have just buy over there instead of dragging 1 heavy luggage and 2 backpacks...

4.Theres the magnificent stadium...home of the Red Devils...

5.Theres the Man United's museum and stadium tour...walaupun diri ini stakat poser but I was really2 ecstatic when I first saw the stadium, mcm budak2,lagi2 when I entered the stadium...

5 reasons to hate Manchester...

No. 1-5...none...Yup I love Manchester...

Walaupun it was freezing but I enjoyed my 3 days stay at Manchester...yes it was really hard for us to look for halal food at first...yes it was hard for us to keep on refering to the bus and metro route maps at first...but it was fun...biler dah tau mana tempat2 mknan halal and how to move about, it was as simple like saying ABC...so peepz u might want to consider Manchester as a holiday destination...I wouldnt mind going there again kalau ada rezeki...insya'allah...