Done wif Manchester and London...Now its Paris turn...
5 reasons to love Paris...
1. The metro link...its very well-llinked like London...but even better...all de metros are underground...I also like de ticketing part...u just need to tap to get in and when going out time, u do not have to tap again...tak mcm kat sini, turun naik mrt dgn bus nak kena tap in and tap out...I also like their stations...each station has a theme of their own,like musee de lourve station,they have statues and pictures...so u can never go wrong...n lastly I am so very much in love with their interchange which we always used...just go to chatelet halles and u get to change to all de metros in Paris...all de metros are interlinked at chatelet halles..
2.The halal food...it was easy for us to find de halal food...banyak skali tapi biasalah first day slalu susah...de suji I had for 3 days were superb!!! Moroccans really have sweet tooth...and of coz I love orangina and evian!!! I get to drink my favourite drinks...orangina and evian!!!
3.The historical buildings/monuments and artifacts...like London, Paris has lots of historical monuments/buildings but Paris too is very well-known for her art artifacts...history and arts lovers will appreciate Paris more...but it was a wonderful and breathtaking plus heart thumping experience to be at de very top of de Eiffel...Whenever my kids stood to close to de barrier which is just a grill,I will shout at them coz I had wild and negative imagination that de barrier will give way when my kids stand near...but alhamdullillah it was just and will be part of my figment imagination...tapikan Lil Cutie sempat buat bisness kat atas(wif no toilets ard)So we managed to leave some round memento at de top : from Singapore wif love...
4.The entertainment...well since it is de city of arts...u can see buskers everywhere...at de metros and even on de train...we had an Algerian guy who did sort of like a break dance dgn acrobatic skali inside de train...dahlah penuh sesak dgn manusia, dia masih boleh buat pusing2...incredible!!!
5.The shopping again I persumed...like London, Paris too have their Harrods, but its not Harrods, it is called La Fayette...I was like "eh nie dodi al-fayed punya ke?" Shopping over there was kinda off cheaper too...since we can claimed their VAT which is de same like our GST and that is 12%!!! U can get a Loewe bag for less than 1k in Paris(can asked de satisfied customer)...but me,didnt shop much eventhou it was quite cheap. I liked this Gucci bag that I tot was like gorgeous...tapi hubby said not nice...sampai rengek2 ckp bolehlah...tapi pujuk punya pujuk end up I didnt buy. Thats me...all this while whenever I want to buy a bag,I will always asked my hubby's opinion...kadang2 boleh sampai merajuk atau gaduh kalau suami kata tak lawa...n at times when he just couldnt be bothered with me asking him countless time(like how I'm currently bugging him again now!!! cannot help itlah...me and bags...it will never be enuff...I'm a bagwhore...hehehe)he will just say suka hati ulah,its ur money...and I will not buy...tapi kadang2 ada jugaklah belik sembunyi2(yg dia takkan terbeliak mata biler dgr)pastu cakaplah ada discount...hahahaha...
5 reasons to hate Paris...
1.The people...language difference was our barrier...de r comfortable communicating in French compared to English...so it is true that they dont like English bt they still speak English when they feel that both dont seemed to understand wat de heck is going on...bt my bad experience was not wif a real French guy bt I think an Algerian guy whom when I asked can he speak English, he replied Arab!!! Peng sey! Nampak sah sengaja...at least tolonglah orang yg sesama Islam ke...padahal restaurant kat dalam masjid...and yet he gave that snobbish answer...padahal dia pendatang...nasib baik ada budak perempuan tolong explainkan...
2.The metros...u will love it but u will still hate it especially when u have kids and stroller...most of de metros are old metros except for de new ones like our hotel metro,these newer ones are equipped wif lift and handicapped friendly...de rest u have to use de stairs...and some of de stairs can be quite high and de trip up/down can be very very tiring...I thanked my bro-in-law and dad for helping out in carrying de stroller up/down wif hubby...dont ever think of going Paris if theres only u and hubby plus ur kids aje and u are bringing de stroller which is a must to bring...think u wont even be taking de metros and resort to taxis...and mind u, de taxi fare there, it is super-duper expensive...takkan tiap2 kali jalan naik taxi aje...rabak poket mcm tu...
3.Expensive snacks...mahal sungguh nak beli coklet or any other snacks available at de vending machine...but choclates in Paris are just too expensive...kinder beuno aje 2.5 euro which is $5...air coke pun sama...and my most expensive drink which I bought was while waiting for our domestic flight...a bottle of Orangina which cost me 3.5 euro-$7(but actually Orangina is not that expensive sebab buatan tempatanlah katakan)and I made my hubby finished it up till de last drop...beside Orangina,another buatan tempatan Evian dijual dgn harga yg murah sekali...My heavenly spring water that is getting more and more expensive here...Evian,a big bottle just cost 90cents euro whereas here a small bottle of evian cost $2.50...so due to that I've resort to cheaper spring water...
4.Graffiti infested and Smelly city...apparently de French are not so civilised like we wat we have always think...ada ke kencing openly...mentang2 yg kencing lelaki...bukak zip kencing,dah habis zip balik...Eeeuuwkk!!! Besides orang kencing berdiri,people seemed to ignore de purpose of a dustbin...kat London takde dustbin reason given terrorisme...tapi Paris,tong sampah tu macam tak jamah pun sampah-sarap...graffiti everywhere...even inside de metro track...takde orang marah ke? and when do they actually do it? at nite? oklah since it is an arty-farty country maybe they dont mind having graffiti...
5.The street signs/directions...dahlah nak tanya orang punya susah,,,nak tgk map and street signs? There are many maps available but they are so confusing...de maps do not show certain signs due to its purpose...it seems like every maps available have different purposes...u want to go on a historical tour then u should get de historical map only...
Will I visit Paris again? Dont think so...I like de place becoz of its history and artifatcs but nope wont go there again unless I have a purpose...purpose like sedara kawin orang Perancis ke...ok jugaklah gi sana...