Our Lil Darlins

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Getaway Anni n Burfday...

Missin my 3 notty kittenz..wonder wat r they doin at de moment..must be bz playin Wii sport especially lil cool..guyz mama missin u dearly at de moment! Feel so different goin away without havin them around..yes for a moment it was like.."haaa...peace n quiet. No need to think abt pampers,milk etc.." But then it didnt last long..de empty feelin starts to sink in slowly. For a chg we decide to celebrate our anni n hubby's burfday at where else but our hot spot Batam. Jadi since it is juz a short weekend getaway,we decided to 'park' our kidz at tok wan's house..as usual we choose I hotel for our sleepover as it is near Nagoya Shoppin Centre. After a scrumptous seafood dinner(we had gong-gong,krabz,ikan krapu,kangkung belacan,cumi-cumi,buttered prawns n an extra dish courtesy of Dearest Uncle JJ,fried lobster wif garlic!)we decided to head straight to Nagoya SC. Since we do not have any shoppin to do,papa n I r now lepakin at Godiva. Papa playin wif EEE while me updatin my facebook n writin my humble blog usin his Iphone. Yup I choose to type usin Iphone n mind u, I've been erasin n rewriting as my index finger keeps on pressin de wrong alphabets or numbers..my finger is too big i think..nevertheless I could feel an accomplishment as I'm writing this entry. Ok got to go off for my spa package n also becoz my indy is tired of typing...bubbyezz!