The inevitable thing has happened...each of my family members are now down with chickies...Lil Cool and Lil Cutiez developed chickies as they always play together...no matter how many times you tell them not to go near or play with Lil Princezz,diorang tetap main sama2...budaklah katakan...
Anyway, as the person who applied calamine lotion on her, it bound to appear soon on me, if not sooner or later rite...yup...now me currently 'nursing' myself at home... together with two other chickies...so far my chickies; eventhou some are big, are not that itchy as I feared before...I'm really thankful it just appear and burst...yelah mcm mana nak jaga yg lagi dua kalau chicky ku gatal banget...I cannot imagine if I have to care for the other two biler mak diorang ni asyik tergaruk-garuk satu badan mcm beruk...
While at home, I did some 'homework' on chicky...u can say that I am very very ignorant when it comes to chicky...so I googled myself,'why is it contagious, what not to do when u get it, how can you overcome the itchiness n many,manylah...Well it is contagious when someone touches the 'water'...the 'water' can come from the infected person's salive or vapour...it is not really an airborne disease but I found out that, if u come in contact with someone who has chicky,u shouldnt talk with him/her for more than 5 minutes...if you have to talk, do not stand too close as you could inhale the vapour from the infected person...a chickien will also be contagious to others during their third to seventh day...sorry for the long infolah, tot of sharing with people who might be just like me...
Some said, dont bath when you get the chickies...busukkan!!! Reason given, if you do, chicky2 ini akan menyeman...ok I know this may sound stupid, but can someone tell me what exactly MENYEMAN is? Kalau ikut kata dasar, MENYEMAN = SEMAN...but dad said there is not such thing as SEMAN...hahahahaha...first timelah aku dengar word MENYEMAN nie...apparently, the older generation used it for some chicky terms...from what I was told, menyeman nie mcm spreading gitu...jadi kalau korang mandi, maka chicky2 ini akan membiaklah kan...but then I was told again yesterday, that menyeman is like bentan...huh? BENTAN? ni dah masuk kes orang lepas bersalin...from what I understand(if I follow yesterday info), menyeman can be liked bentan...tak jaga betul2 will cause permanent defect...betulkah??? But seriously, I need the water to keep myself cool as I can feel the itchiness when I feel warm or when I feel uncomfortable...
Klah, apa2 pun, I'm just glad that my chickies are appearing on my hot bods and big head instead of my soft and delicate face...hehehehe...kalau tak, haiiii...tak pasal2 ada tanda chicky kat muka pulak nanti buat kenangan...and I'm truly happy that my 'ibu' is inside my head...ibu is supposedly the biggest chicky of all, and I'm 100% confident, it is inside my big head coz theres one big one and I had been feeling it's pain before I went on my long medical leave...biler cuci rambut pun, can feel some stinging sensation to it...
Klah,thats it for now...dah start penat nak menaip pulak...ttyl peepz...tooddless...
- My Lil Darlins
- My 3 Darlins
-
- My Wish:To
- be with my darlins
- be a full time housewife at 35
- travel around the world
- Link Set C
- Link
- Link
- Link
Malay Boy
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
design: OMI Ripped, by nakaithus
Friday, April 24, 2009
- Our Lil Darlins is...
- ...2904-2606-2107
- FamBlogs
- [Y.Lo]
- [Skazeisk]
- [Syurgawijr]
- [Taman Bahasa]
- [Oddiq]
- [Hj Salleh Family]
- [My Kidz-Roos]
- [Jom Lepak]
- [Careless Girle]
- [Sweet Darlin]
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- January 2011