Our Lil Darlins

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welkom,Willkommen,Velkomin,Valkomna

Guess what...at this age of mine...I have just received a new cousin from my father's family side...there will definately be a very biggggg gap to be filled but I guess we can work it out pretty well baby coz...de baby is a she...emmm but on second tot maybe not so lah eh...coz by the time she starts schooling, I'm liked what? Aging...darn it!!! So how shall my kids address you? Baby? Babe? hehehehe...well what the heck...I will figure it out when my kids start asking, Who Are You...for now, you are just one cutie babe...hehehehe....

We are just happy to receive the good news but sadly, we dont dare to cause harm to the new bundle of joy...So we'll see ya when we have thoroughly cleanse ourselves from the chickies,okies my dearie Puteri(thats her name)...just remember not to deflate the cheeks before I get to pinch it!!! Wwaaaaahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

To baby Puteri:
Velkommen,Haere mai,Wilkóm,Salve,Vælkomin,Aloha,yindii ton rap and SELAMAT DATANG to the HMS Family...


TTYL peepz...
(Hmmmm...need to put anti-aging cream and botox on things to do/buy...ahakz)