Our Lil Darlins

Friday, August 07, 2009

Another Looonggg Weekend.....

Today is the start of the lonnnnnng weekend...things that I will be doing during this loooonnng weekend...

1) clean the house as in folding the clothes, mopping, vacuuming and dusting

2) collect my baju raya + maybe buy my family baju raya sekali

3) watch UP with my kiddos at downtown cineplex

4) go makan at Straits Kitchen as someone is going to belanja all of us...yipppeee makan free!!!

5) go karaoke for my de-stress session

6) pamper myself with a massage...another de-stress session but still trying to look for cheap massage if not, I think I'll just scrap the whole idea...

7) and last on the agenda for this llllooooonnnng weekend, go jalan2 with my family as always...

think thats about it...oh darn it! I have a not so looking forward dinner that I have to attend to...will just come with my could not be bothered look and my could not be bothered attitude...plus my so not looking forward dress which I have yet to choose...apa nak pakai eh? emmm...malaslah nak fikir...will just wear watever attitude dress for the not so looking forward dinner...ngengada pulak aku nie...hehehehe