Cant sleep...apa taknyer...pagi lepas telan ubat tido...tgh hari telan ubat lagi tido lagi...malam telan ubat lagi tido...alamak kantoi orang tau aku tak puasa hari nie...tapi apakan daya malam tadi sakit rabak...actually it all started at work...or to be exact wednesday nite...
I was already down with running nose after breaking fast...not wanting to go to work with a pipe nose...I swallowed not 1 but 2 yellow pills that people normally take fr flu plus I took panadol sekali just to speed up the reaction...
But the next day biler kat keje...I felt uneasy...then the sneezing started...oklah kan kalau bersin but this time round the sneezing was different....mcm blocked gitu...then as the day past, I started to feel a bit feverish...around 11 plus, I sensed that I am not ok...the moment I reached my table, I was like feeling really really cold...nak tak nak cari panadol telan dua biji...tak puasa lagi...
Tapi the worst has yet to come...time buka dah alrite tau...ingat mcm ok2,pulak tu dapat tido kejap...tapi bile nak dekat tgh malam suddenly the cough came...rasa mcm nak slit ini throat and scratch it really really hard...I was really coughing like mad...agaknya terbatuk-batuk due to the phelgm which is stuck I guess...biler batuk rasa macam nak kencing...pulak tu ubat batuk dah habis...kesian hubby, he was searching high and low for any cough syrup...I was already like a mad woman scratching my throat...at times I could hear the weezing sound coming from my lungs...I was like alamak takkan aku kena semput!!! Belum minum air gas banyak2 time raya dah semput ke aku nie...finally managed to have my sleep after my eyes suddenly could not take it anymore...
Walaupun jumpa doctor hari nie mahal nak mampos but I really salute this old doclah...he gave me new medicine (and alot!!!) which I have never received before and alhamdullillah surprisingly it works...my only complaints are biler makan ubat aje kena knock-out and second it cost me $76 for today's medicine!!! The last time I had to pay around $80 plus was when I had chicken pox...I was already complaining back then...pulak tu hari nie kena lagi!!! Anyway back to the medicine, I always have a hard time falling asleep lepas makan ubat...u see me n hubby are two opposite individuals biler telan pill...hubby makan satu pill kuning or any drowsy medicine, kasilah dia 10 minute...he will be gonner by then...as for me, that wednesday nite telan 2 pill kuning pun tak ngantuk...but so far, now I have found two type of medicine which can make me sleep, one is my urticura medicine and second ubat selsema yg doc tua hari nie baru kasi...hubby kalo makan ubat gatal urticura for his gatal2 less than 5 mins dia dah gonner...jadi biler dah banyak tido, mata tak nak tido, jadi masuklah blog tulis apa berlaku...
Raya nak dekat, hopefully by tomorrow dah orait sikitlah...tapikan biler fikir2 balik, nasib baik jugaklah kena sebelum raya...kalau kena time raya, dont think I have de mood to celebrate...klah think I should force myself to sleep kalau tak nanti sakit balik...bubbbyeeezzz
- My Lil Darlins
- My 3 Darlins
-
- My Wish:To
- be with my darlins
- be a full time housewife at 35
- travel around the world
- Link Set C
- Link
- Link
- Link
Malay Boy
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
design: OMI Ripped, by nakaithus
Saturday, September 19, 2009
- Our Lil Darlins is...
- ...2904-2606-2107
- FamBlogs
- [Y.Lo]
- [Skazeisk]
- [Syurgawijr]
- [Taman Bahasa]
- [Oddiq]
- [Hj Salleh Family]
- [My Kidz-Roos]
- [Jom Lepak]
- [Careless Girle]
- [Sweet Darlin]
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- January 2011