Just watched Srikandi Mat Motor on Suria. Eyes a bit puffy due to crying...it is sad to watch how a Muslim family have never ever had a proper Hari Raya celebration...the sole breadwinner, who is also a dialysis patient plus high blood and renal failure,have not been able to give his family a simple hari raya celebration...instead of the normal hari raya dishes,they eat instant noodles...no new clothes to wear, no kuih tart,kuih makmur or whatever cookies for their raya...
I find it unfair that this family, have to go through such hardship when there are youngsters out there proudly showing off their tattoos and wearing skimpy clothing get to enjoy the celebration...ada satu, she wore a really short hot pants yang ketat, jalan2 kat Geylang...why do u do that???...they get to shop for new clothes...buy kuih raya...beli juadah2 yang ada...but at the end of it, you wonder, entah diorang nie puasa ke tidak,wallahualambissawab...Quite a number, I saw happily drinking while walking along the stretch of Geylang Serai during the month of Ramadhan...it is sad and frightening but this is the reality of our community... sebab tu ramai orang kita yang 'educated' tinggi2 melambung try to runnaway from being associated as a Malay...
Dont get me wrong...I have nothing against them, nak ada tattoo ke, nak pakai sexy-mexy ke,tak puasa ke,,nak minum arak ke,nak tunggang terbalik ke, gua orangnya orait babe...takde pasal punya...coz who knows esok lusa, this youngsters and young adults will repent and be an even better Muslim...we just hope for the bestlah kan...kalau tak, sia-sialah usaha arwah Harun Ghani nak bersihkan nama Melayu...also at the end of it, dosa sendiri buat, sendiri tanggunglah kan...
Back to the show after digressing about unrelated stuff...the show has made me rethink about what I have done in this Ramadhan...I think it is time for me to do some own reflection, muhasabahkan diri ini, and see life in different perspective...
Oklah,sebelum diri ini melalut lagi,I just like to end this post by wishing all fellow Muslims out there, my beloved family members, my relatives and friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan tahniah,kerana telah berjaya melalui Ramadhan bulan yang penuh barakah...Semoga kita diketemukan dengan Ramadhan sekali lagi pada tahun hadapan...Maaf Zahir dan Batin...
p/s : duit raya jangan lupa ya... :p
- My Lil Darlins
- My 3 Darlins
-
- My Wish:To
- be with my darlins
- be a full time housewife at 35
- travel around the world
- Link Set C
- Link
- Link
- Link
Malay Boy
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
Hindustani Boy
Ice Cream Boy
Haziq's Swimmin Skills
Haziq's German Cap!
I Luv Mama
I Luv Papa
Help!I'm Sick!
B1 & B2
My Birthday At Swensen
Haziq 1st Few Pics!
Mama n Me Inside!
Ayangz Wedding
design: OMI Ripped, by nakaithus
Saturday, September 19, 2009
- Our Lil Darlins is...
- ...2904-2606-2107
- FamBlogs
- [Y.Lo]
- [Skazeisk]
- [Syurgawijr]
- [Taman Bahasa]
- [Oddiq]
- [Hj Salleh Family]
- [My Kidz-Roos]
- [Jom Lepak]
- [Careless Girle]
- [Sweet Darlin]
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- January 2011