Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sambungan Citer Kelakar 26 Sept 2009

The nite before, we were like, ok tomorrow morning is the day...
Set our alarm to 4.55am...went to sleep...
Could not remember what time it was, but I heard my phone ringing...
Sapelah pagi2 buta tipon nie?
Papa picked up the call...heard him talking...I was still in dreamland but halfway coz I could hear him talking cuma tak dengar exactly apa dia cakaplah...
Morning, I woke up to the sight of a paperbag placed on our dining table...
Yes our breakfast arrived on time today...our so called sahur breakfast that was supposed to arrive last Saturday, 19 September arrived today 26 September...lamakan...tulah akibatnya kalau tak double check date...

To make the situation less awkward, my dramamama hubby who went out to collect our food said thank you to the delivery boy and said that now bolehlah dia sahur...time-check, 4.50am...konon2 puasa enamlah...hubby did ask why didnt he press our door bell, reason gave, tak nak mengganggu orang tido...baikkan...
So we eventually had our breakfast...