Our Lil Darlins

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back home sweet home

After 7 days disappearing from Singapore, we finally came back last nita safe n sound...alhamdullillah.

Eventhough I dread coming back home but I longggggg to :
1.sleep on my bed
2.eating my kind of food,me never a fan of Japanese food..& they dont eat chilli!! Its all tomato sauce or mustard. Even the Chinese eat chilli. I longggggg for Malay n Indian food.
3.my kind of weather, the tropical weather...yes I like the cold weather but cold weather makes ur skin dry n when ur skin is dry, u starts feeling itchy. Of coz when u r itchy, u will also scratch urself. Hate it.
4.My currency. Japanese standard of living is really high, 100 yen is their $1, n most things are 150 yen n above which is $2 for us. Cheapest things u can get for 150 yen is either a drink or a mochi/dorayaki. We bought 2 normal instant noodles & each cost us 250 yen or $3.50...
5.Lastly, work...nah never in my list..hahaha

that's it...will update again later coz now is the time for me to savour my chicken rice...

Posted by ShoZu