Bali...land of god and goddess
Well, u can see the meaning in two different perspective actually...
Its true...Bali is such a beautiful country..Bali has some of the most beautiful scenic places to offer...The peeps there are truly friendly...always greeting us, tourist with a warm welcome or a smile...truly opposite of us here, where we were once labeled as snobbish or couldn't care less peeps...
But Bali too, seems to be the land of sins...young couples or maybe flings...going about happily...so thats why the Balinese need their god and goddess are needed to constantly purify Bali...
As a family trip with two of my bro-in law, I would say it was an enjoyable trip as we get to go to the scenic places, like Bedigul, Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Nusa Dua and I watched two shows, Barongan Dance and Kecak Dance which I did not get to watch it when I was in Bali 10 years ago...masa tu ayah bayar for the whole family and I can understand it can be too expensive for him to pay for the whole family as each show cost around $10...as for us, where ever we go,the kids enter or watch for free...even though I enjoyed myself, but this is one super hot trip...the heat was really my number one enemy throughout the whole trip...well I am no beach bummer or any surfer babe thats why I don't really enjoy the heat...puteri lilin? How can I not be when I am covered and feeling the heat while the bule(mat salleh) are mostly in their bikinis(for the babes) or in bermudas(for the dudes)...
Will I go back to Bali? Not sure, as it doesn't leave an impact for me, unlike Phuket...unless the tickets are cheap again,like for this trip,for a family of five,we paid $900 for everything...but dont expect those nice hotels ok...ours is just a hotel for us to sleep so its 50 bucks per nite...
Now me looking forward on the 16th...Me really hope that our trip to Japan will be a cool one...