Our Lil Darlins

Monday, December 07, 2009

I Support...

Of course EDWARD...I know I'm kinda late in this saga thingy but hey its better late than never rite?

I wasn't really a fan last year...but after hearing kakak talking abt it, I was like telling hubby, lets go to VideoEZ sewa citer twilightlah...surprisingly he agreed to my idea...so we rent the video thinking we could watch it at nite, konon2 nak movie marathon coz de kidz were away at Wawan's place for a sleepover...long story cut short, my curticura appeared and I had to take my atarax pill...tak sampai pukul 10, I was near to doozing off...padahal siang2 adalah berangan nak tengok movie sambil pack2 baju...well eventually my dearie hubby did all de packing as I was already like high on drugs...Hubby tried to make me stay awake by playing 2012...last2 dia yg tengok sampai habis n me? Well I was long gone...jadi Twilight tak dpt tengoklah kan...

Pagi bangun I was like, darn I cant keep this dvd as it is only rent for 24hrs aje..lagipun how to watch when we will be away for 5 days...so I managed to watch when we were on the move...but alas, we couldnt finished it...jadi pegi holiday masih terngiangakan Twilight...

So yesterday petang gi JB I bought both Twilight and New Moon...Eversince that, I have watched Twilight 4 times...Now I know why women go go-go ga-ga over Edward...He is dark yet charming...I've been bitten by Edward...New Moon more about Jacob n de wolves...not so on Edward but oklah...I prefer the first....Can't wait for Eclipse next year...Hopefully its more on Edward...Watching the Saga makes me feel 17th again...