I am his Alice
I never miss watching a movie yg ada my dearie depp. Eventhough not at de big screen but i will still wanna watch him. I just lurve him, adore him...ok not when he wears make up like Willy Wonka, Edward, Barberman n now Madhatter...or smelly n scrungy like his pirate self, thou i still find him adorable as Captain Jack Sparrow...he was a charmer, a tough guy in Public Enemy...he was also hunky in the Imparrius of Dr Pagnasus(agak2 mcm
tulah title dia) together wif all de single hunky guys dead(heath ledger) n alive(judd law n collin farrel)...i find his eyes too sexy for me n i just love those sexy eyes...the way he look,with de not so droopy look, bole cair babe wa tgk...i really 2 hope that i get to see more of him at de big screen, in 2010 n yrs to come....
