Our Lil Darlins

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pindah-randah...

Okies peeps, I know it has been quite sometimes since I last post something but I have been bz doing things for our new upcoming house. Since May 26, 2010, we have officially left our old memories and move on to build new memories...on our last nite at our Punggol house, the whole family slept at the living room as most of our stuff had been stored in the storage building. So while trying to fall asleep, I started being sentimental...didnt want too initially but cannot keep it to myself any longer...

After our wedding day, we left ayah's house around 11 plus at nite to go to Punggol and start our new life as a new family of two...We did not have a proper bed at that time so we slept on a thin mattress and I remembered crying mcm just lost someone in my life... that was in year 2004...so fast forward to year 2010,there we were, same place same scenario but more people...dulu dua sekarang lima...sleeping outside...

So now, while our house is being beautify, we are camping at Tokwan's house...kesian rumah Tokwan berselerak with our stuff...tapi tak banyak sangatlah...we hope to move in middle of July, kalau lambat2 nanti jadi malas nak pindah lak...moving house has never been easy so I would like to have it over and done asap...

Speaking of settling down, we husband and wife have yet to update our address... padahal dah nak kena update as we will need the new updates for Lil Cool's P1 registration...I still cannot believe that my Lil Cool will be in P1 next year...by then my cutie pie will be a big boy...

Emmm...work will start tomorrow officially...loads of things to do...really hope to persevere till end of the year...really hope to start 2011 in a new environment...if I get it...hope to get it...if not another year of perseverance for me...sigh...

Klah malaslah nak citer pasal keje, nanti malas nak keje lak...time for me to do some housekeeping...