Our Lil Darlins

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Wa Kena Hacked!!!

Geram sey...barulah smlm ingat nak masuk FB since dah lama tak masuk kan...tot nak buat some house cleaninglah...but guess wat!!! Biler nak masuk tu, FB prompt tanya, did I change my password on 30 June 2010 at 2.30am...huh??? Amcm lak aku boleh bangun pagi just to change password? Padahal 30 June is a wednesday and a working day for me...why would I stay soooooo late when I'm supposed to be working tomorrow morning...dah lah sekarang kena sampai keje pukul 7pagi, the more I should sleep early so that I can wake up feeling great to start my day(like real aje)...

Jadi semalam hantar report pasal kena hack nilah...entah kenapalah FB ni kan...I asked for my code activation sampai sekarang tak dapat2...been clicking on the button 10 times...coz they say kalau tak dapat mail, ask for resend...resend punya resend punya resend...tak dapat2 juga...so I gave up...so tot today maybe FB might have rectified the issue of hacking or send me a new code(was expecting 10 codes) tapi satu email pun takdelah...me see no codes at all!!!

Tried going in into my FB account...wa kena suspendlah babe...so now me no hap FB lor...hopefully no one will wanna take my pictures and post it somewhere illegal like some porn sites mana2 ke...nanti kecoh mcm artist lak...sounds merepek rite,with all the family pictures and me wearing tudung especially,weeeellll you can never know...so now I'm still contemplating whether should I just ignore my old account and start fresh or just forget about setting up an account with FB? Maybe yes but maybe nope...we see howlah k...