Our Lil Darlins

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello? Anyone home?

OMG...wat telah happen here? I admit, I abandoned my old house for a newer one. It was de very in thing to do once upon a time to move house...after nearly six months of hibernation, I totally could not remember my old house password! Had to reset it...bummer...Hows de new house? Biasalah,still ongoing after the hacking incident...yes it is a good house that connects me to my neighbours but at times I feel the newer house is full of restriction. Well since it is the 'everyone-must-have-an-account thingy' most of your friends are your neighbours...once a while they may come into your house...or maybe 'stay' in your house...you may not know who they are, so here comes the restriction...you may not be able to type or 'speak' freely as you might innocently offended someone...so here I am, back again at my old humble house...which I guess, many would have forgotten about it...(thats great!) I guess it is time, I clean up my old house and give it a new make over...maklumlah a brand new year, comes with a brand new look. But really hope I have the time to do this again...peace out peepz...